Italian and Spanish variations of Lilian"lily, a flower"
Liliana Origin and Meaning
The name Liliana is a girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "lily, a flower".
This melodious and feminine Latin variation of the Lily family is a favorite in the Hispanic community and would work beautifully with an Anglo surname as well. It's among the Spanish and Italian names for girls that make smooth transitions to the English-speaking world. The late Sopranos star James Gandolfini has a daughter named Liliana Ruth.
# 110 in the US
Liliana Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Liliana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Liliana.
Lists containing Liliana
- Names to Substitute for Gabriella
- Alternatives to Alexandra
- Mexican Baby Names
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- Stylish L Baby Names
- Girl Names That Peaked in 2018
- Four Syllable Names for Girls
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Girl Names Like Emily
- Names to Substitute for Hailey
- Alternatives to Isabella
- Alternatives to Lily
- July Baby Names
- Virgo Baby Names
- Four Syllable Baby Names
- Romantic Baby Names for Girls
- Feminine Girl Names
- Girly Girl Baby Names
- Charming Easter Baby Names
- Botanical Baby Names
- Latinx Baby Names
- Botanical Baby Names
Famous People Named Liliana
- Liliana Berry Davis MumyAmerican actress
- Liliana Andrea LozanoColombian actress
- Liliana AbudMexican actress
- Liliana CavaniItalian film director
- Liliana NăstaseRomanian Olympic heptathlete
- Liliana PalihoviciMoldovan politician
- Liliana RonchettiItalian basketball player
- Liliana IbáñezMexican Olympic swimmer
- Liliana AllenCuban Olympic sprinter
- Liliana Olszewska (b. 2008)daughter of basketball player Agata Mróz,Olszewska
- Liliana Rose Fiorello (b. 2011)daughter of musician Vinnie Fiorello of Less Than Jake
- Liliana Ruth Gandolfini (b. 2012)daughter of actor James Gandolfini
- Liliana Rzeznik (b. 2016)daughter of singer John Rzeznik of Goo Goo Dolls
- Sol Liliana Rivera (b. 2005)daughter of TV host Geraldo Rivera
Liliana in Pop Culture
- Princess Lilianacharacter in anime "Last Exile"
- Liliana Vesscharacter in card game "Magic: The Gathering"
- Liliana Rotarucharacter in film "My Giant"
- Lilianacharacter in the Jaz Parks Novels
- Liliana "Lilly" MendozaCharacter in "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe", by Benjamin Alire Saenz
More Lists containing Liliana
- Names that Peaked in 2006
- Spanish Names
- Italian Names
- Spanish Names for Girls
- Italian Names for Girls
- 7 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Flower
- Names that Peaked in 2017
- Names that Peaked in 2018
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
- Names that Peaked in 2019
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.