Karma Origin and Meaning
The name Karma is a girl's name of Hindi origin meaning "destiny, spiritual force".
Some parents, including rapper Ludacris, are literally bestowing good karma on their children; it could just join the new spiritual name congregation.
20 Names Similar to Karma
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Karma.
Lists containing Karma
- Best Middle Names
- Bad Girl Names
- Mystical Names
- Kool K Baby Names
- Names with Inspirational Meanings
- Middle Names for Girls
- Middle Names with Meaning
- English Word Names
- Rocker and Rapper Kids' Names
- Wonderful Word Names
- Virtue Names
- Magic Names
- Spiritual Baby Names
- Names That Mean Strong, Brave or Powerful
Famous People Named Karma
- Karma WilsonAmerican children's author
- KarmaAnn Swanepoel, lead singer of South African band Henry Ate
- Karma Draytonson of American rapper Flavor Flav
- Karma Cephus Bridges (b. 2001)daughter of American rapper Ludacris
- Karma Oak(b. 2018) YouTube's Fizz Fam
Karma in Pop Culture
- KarmaThe idea that positive action results in positive consequences elsewhere in your life/lives and vice versa.
- Karma Ashcroftcharacter on TV's "Faking It"
- Karma Akabane(male) character in the manga/anime "Assassination Classroom"