Hakan Origin and Meaning
The name Hakan is a boy's name of Native American origin meaning "emperor, ruler".
A Turkish twist on the trend for ruler names.
Spelled Håkan, this is the Swedish form of Haakon. It may also be a Native American name meaning "fiery".
20 Names Similar to Hakan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hakan.
Lists containing Hakan
Famous People Named Hakan
- Hakan ArıkanTurkish footballer
- Hakan ArslanTurkish footballer
- Hakan AslantaşTurkish footballer
- Hakan ÇalhanoğluTurkish footballer
- Håkan Carlqvistformer motocross world champion
- Håkan Dahlbydouble trap shooter
- Håkan Erik Gunnar Syrénmilitary general
- Håkan Juholtpolitician
- Håkan Karl Leonard Westergrenactor
- Håkan Malmrotswimmer
- Håkan Malmströmfootball player
- Håkan Nesserauthor
- Hakan ÖzmertTurkish,French footballer
- Håkan Per Loobice hockey player
- Håkan SamuelssonCEO of Volvo Cars
- Hakan SöylerTurkish footballer
- Hakan ŞükürTurkish footballer
- Håkan the Red11th,century king of Sweden
Hakan in Pop Culture
- Hakana Turkish oil wrestler in the Street Fighter video game series
More Lists containing Hakan
- Native American Names
- Native American Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Fiery
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.