Gregorio Origin and Meaning
The name Gregorio is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "vigilant, a watchman".
More dramatic, exotic, and energetic spin on Gregory.
20 Names Similar to Gregorio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gregorio.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Gregorio
Famous People Named Gregorio
- Gregorio LuperonDominican military and state leader
- Gregorio Ballesteros HonasanFilipino politician and revolutionary
- Gregorio Hilario del PilarFilipino revolutionary general
- Gregorio Pietro XV AgagianianArmenian cardinal
- Gregorio Kilili Camacho Sablandelegate to the U.S. House from the Northern Mariana Islands
- Gregorio "Goro" DatiItalian Renaissance diarist
- Gregorio PaltrinieriItalian swimmer
- Gregorio "Goyo" ManzanoSpanish football manager
- Gregorio RicciCurbastro, Italian mathematician who invented tensor calculus
Gregorio in Pop Culture
- Gregorio Cortez Sr. and Gregorio "Juni" Cortez Jr.characters in "Spy Kids" series