Coralie Origin and Meaning
Coralie is currently very popular in French-speaking Quebec, and there is a contemporary French singer named Coralie Clement.
20 Names Similar to Coralie
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Coralie
Famous People Named Coralie
- Coralie BalmyFrench swimmer
- Coralie Denise SimmonsAmerican water polo player
- Coralie BickfordSmith, English illustrator
- Coralie ClementFrench singer
- Coralie ChaconFrench gymnast
- Coralie Trinh ThiFrench adult film actress, author, and director
- Caroline Maud "Coralie" BlytheEnglish actress and singer
- Coralie FargeatFrench director
Coralie in Pop Culture
- Coraliethe premiere danseuse of Ludwiglust Court Theatre in 'Barry Lyndon' (1844)
- Mademoiselle Coralie Brackhorse rider at Franconi's in 'Pendennis' (1848)
- Coralie Sardiea main character in Alice Hoffman's "The Museum of Extraordinary Things"