Cassiopeia Origin and Meaning
The name Cassiopeia is a girl's name of Greek origin.
Cassiopeia, the name of a mythological mother who became a stellar constellation, is challenging but intriguing, and has all those softening Cass nicknames available. With the rise of other otherworldly and mythical choices, from Apollo to Jupiter to Juno, Cassiopeia may just feel more possible for mortals now than ever before in its long history.
20 Names Similar to Cassiopeia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cassiopeia.
Lists containing Cassiopeia
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
- Space Baby Names
- Fancy Girl Names
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Star and Planet Names
- Five Syllable Girl Names
- Five Syllable Baby Names
- Stellar Names That Mean Star
- Fastest-Rising Names on Nameberry
- Unusual, Unique, and Rare Girl Names
- Nature Names for Babies
- Mythology Girl Names
Cassiopeia in Pop Culture
- Cassiopeiacharacter in Greek mythology
- Cassiopeia "Cassie" Sullivanprotagonist in "The 5th Wave" series by Rick Yancey
- Cassiopeiafans of Korean pop group TVXQ
- Cassiopeiacharacter on TV's "Battlestar Galactica"
- Cassiopeiacharacter in "The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing" by M. T. Anderson
- Cassiopeiacharacter in video game "League of Legends"
- Cassiopeathe first Queen of Lireo on "Encantadia"
- Cassiopeia witch in the Harry Potter series
- Cassiopeiatortoise in "Momo" by Michael Ende
- "Cassiopeia" song by Sara Bareilles
- Cassiopeiacharacter in the book series "The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place" by Maryrose Wood
- Cassiopeiacharacter in video game "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.