Italian variation of Cassius"hollow"
Cassio Origin and Meaning
The name Cassio is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "hollow".
Cassio is a notable Shakespearean name that's a member of the ever-more-popular Cassius family of names. Cassio was Othello's young, good-looking, and flirtatious lieutenant.
20 Names Similar to Cassio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cassio.
Lists containing Cassio
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- Best One-of-a-Kind Names for Boys
- Best Boy Names Ending in O
Famous People Named Cassio
- Cassio MottaBrazilian doubles tennis player
- Cassio OliveiraBrazilian,Australian footballer
Cassio in Pop Culture
- Theseus Cassio "Cas" Lowoodmain character in "Anna Dressed in Blood"
- Casiobrand of electric keyboard