Callie Origin and Meaning
The name Callie is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "beautiful".
This Hallie-esque nickname name is starting to dip, while the sleeker, more nouveau Cali is rising.
# 180 in the US
Callie Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Callie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Callie.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Callie
Famous People Named Callie
- Calliope "Callie" ThorneAmerican actress
- Carolyn Ann "Callie" KhouriLebanese,American screenwriter and director
- Callie HernandezAmerican actress
- Callie Virginia "Ginny" Smith GranadeU.S. federal judge
- CallieAnna Rose Bates (b. 2009), 17th child of reality TV's Bates family
- Callie Danielle Salazar (b. 2009)daughter of Ashley Salazar of TV's "16 and Pregnant"
Callie in Pop Culture
- Calliope Iphigenia "Callie" Torrescharacter on TV's "Grey's Anatomy"
- Callie Cargillcharacter on TV's "The Glades"
- Callie Quinn Jacobs; later Callie Quinn Adams Fostercharacter on TV's "The Fosters"
- Callie Maggotbonecharacter on animated series "Ugly Americans"
- Callie McPhersoncharacter in novel "Cut"
- Callie Rogerscharacter on American soap opera "The Young and the Restless"
- Callie Shawcharacter in the The Hardy Boys series
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West" animated series about the title character, a calico cat
- Callie Harpercharacter in Jessica Burkhart's "Canterwood Crest" series
- Callie Ohpeetrollself of Calliope in webcomic "Homestuck"
- Calliea character in the series "Fallen" (Lauren Kate)
- Callie Woodlandthe main character in the books "Starters" and "Enders" (Lisa Price)
- Callietypical name for calico cats
- Callienewscaster and pop singer character in the game "Splatoon"
- Calpurina Virginia "Callie" Tatemain character in Jacqueline Kelly's "The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate" and "The Curious World of Calpurnia Tate"