Cait Origin and Meaning
The name Cait is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "pure".
Cait, pronounced like more popular sister Kate, is the form used when shortening Caitlin or any of the other Irish and Gaelic Cait-starting variations of Catherine.
20 Names Similar to Cait
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cait.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Cait
Famous People Named Cait
- Caitlyn Marie "Cait" Jenner (born Bruce Jenner)American athlete and reality TV personality of "I am Cait"
- Caitlin Rebekah "Cait" KiernanIrish dark fantasy novelist
- Caitlin "Cait" O'Riordanformer bassist for British band The Pogues, ex,wife of singer Elvis Costello
- Cait BrennanAmerican singer,songwriter
- Cáit KeaneIrish Senator
- Cait Londonpen name of Lois Kleinsasser, American romance novelist
- Cait FairbanksAmerican singer,songwriter and actress, currently known for portraying Tessa Porter on The Young and the Restless
- Cait Drews (C.G. Drews)Australian novelist and blogger
Cait in Pop Culture
- Caitlyn "Cait" McCanncharacter in novel "Lucas" by Kevin Brooks
- Caitcharacter from the Fallout video game series
- Cait Sithcharacter in video game "Final Fantasy XI"