Bryce Origin and Meaning
The name Bryce is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "speckled, freckled".
This spelling of Brice relates the name to Utah's spectacular Bryce Canyon -- and is much more popular for both genders than the original Brice. Basketball's LeBron James named his son Bryce Maximus James, and in one of his early movies, John Cusack played a Bryce in Sixteen Candles.
# 203 in the US
Bryce Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Bryce
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bryce.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Bryce
Famous People Named Bryce
- Bryce Dallas HowardAmerican actress
- Bryce CottonAmerican basketball player
- Bryce CourtenaySouth African,Australian novelist
- Bryce DeWittAmerican theoretical physicist
- Bryce DejeanJones, American basketball player
- Bryce PinkhamAmerican theatre actor
- Bryce HarperAmerican baseball player
- Bryce AlfordAmerican basketball player
- Bryce PapenbrookAmerican voice actor
- Bryce William PettyAmerican NFL player
- Bryce Lee BrownAmerican NFL player
- Bryce David DessnerAmerican composer and guitarist of The National
- Bryce Drummond (b. 2002)son of "Pioneer Woman" Ree Drummond
- Bryce Maximus James (b. 2007)son of American basketball player LeBron James
- Bryce Thomas Crabtree (b. 2010)son of NFL player Tom Crabtree
- Bryce Alden (b. 2012)son of drummer Elaine Bradley of Neon Trees
- Bryce Harper Bedwell (b. 2015)son of Kayla Jordan and Zach Bedwell of TV's "16 and Pregnant"
Bryce in Pop Culture
- Bryce Van Der Lindenmain male character in Scarlett Avery’s book “Undeniable Lust”.
- Bryce Varleycharacter on TV's "FlashForward"
- Bryce Larkincharacter on TV's "Chuck"
- Bryce Savagecharacter in "Sims" series
- Brycecharacter in film "Sixteen Candles"
- Bryce Walkermain character in 13 Reasons Why