Anneliese Origin and Meaning
The name Anneliese is a girl's name of German, Dutch origin.
Anneliese, which may also be found as Annalisa, Annalise and so on, is a combined name with an Old World feel but some modern appeal. Though never on the U.S. Top 1000 with this spelling, the Annalise form -- undoubtedly clearer for English speakers -- is now in the Top 500.
20 Names Similar to Anneliese
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anneliese.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Anneliese
Famous People Named Anneliese
- Anneliese SeubertGerman,Australian model
- Anneliese Louise van der PolDutch,American actress
- Anneliese RothenbergerGerman operatic soprano
- Anna Elisabeth "Anneliese" MichelGerman victim of an alleged demonic possession and inspiration for the film "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"
- Anneliese KüppersGerman equestrienne
- Anneliese GroscurthGerman Nazi resistor
- Anneliese von OettingenGerman ballerina
- Anneliese SchuhProxauf, Austrian skier
- Anneliese DoddsBritish MEP
- Anneliese BullingGerman,American art historian
- Anneliese MaierGerman historian
- Annelies Marie "Anne" FrankDutch Jewish Holocaust diarist
Anneliese in Pop Culture
- Annelieseprincess in "Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper"
- AnnelieseGerman polka song by Hans,Arno Simon