Alejandra Origin and Meaning
The name Alejandra is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "defending men".
Alejandra, the Spanish form of this popular and multivaried name, has fans both in and outside the Latino community. Still, it has lost ground since its peak in the 1990s.
# 516 in the US
Alejandra Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Alejandra
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alejandra.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Alejandra
Famous People Named Alejandra
- Alejandra Gabriela Guzmán (Pinal)Mexican pop singer
- Alejandra Barros (del Campo)Mexican actress
- Alejandra Laura GullaArgentine field hockey player
- (Silvia) Alejandra Argudo (Intriago)Miss Ecuador 2014
- Alejandra Andreu (Santamarta)Miss Spain 2008
- (María) Alejandra Villafañe (Osorio)Miss Earth Colombia 2014
- (Maria) Alejandra Barrales (Bagdaleno)Mexican politician
- Maria Alejandra "Majandra" DelfinoVenezuelan,American actress
- Alejandra Trevino (b. 1988) Instagram ModelBorn in Mexico