Alberto Origin and Meaning
The name Alberto is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "noble, bright".
Alberto is the Italian, Spanish and Portuguese variation of Albert and lends a more exotic and fashionable edge to this name which is still a grandpa name to many.
# 635 in the US
Alberto Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Alberto
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alberto.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Alberto
Famous People Named Alberto
- Alberto Fujimoriformer President of Peru
- Alberto Contador (Velasco)Spanish cyclist
- Alberto del Rio (born José Alberto Rodríguez)Mexican pro wrestler
- Alberto R. Gonzales80th U.S. Attorney General
- Alberto Martín (Magret)Spanish tennis player
- Alberto AscariItalian racing driver
- Alberto Carlos RosendeAmerican actor
Alberto in Pop Culture
- Alberto Falconefrom D.C comics