al-BEHR-toh; al-BEHR-tu (Portuguese)
Alberto Origin and Meaning
The name Alberto is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "noble, bright".
Alberto is the Italian, Spanish and Portuguese variation of Albert and lends a more unusual and fashionable edge to this name which is still a grandpa name to many.
# 678 in the US
Alberto Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Alberto
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alberto.
Lists containing Alberto
Famous People Named Alberto
- Alberto Fujimoriformer President of Peru
- Alberto Contador (Velasco)Spanish cyclist
- Alberto del Rio (born José Alberto Rodríguez)Mexican pro wrestler
- Alberto R. Gonzales80th U.S. Attorney General
- Alberto Martín (Magret)Spanish tennis player
- Alberto AscariItalian racing driver
- Alberto Carlos RosendeAmerican actor
Alberto in Pop Culture
- Alberto Falconefrom D.C comics
More Lists containing Alberto
- Names that Peaked in 1991
- Spanish Names
- Spanish Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Bright
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.