Short form of Vincent, Latin"conquering"
Vince Origin and Meaning
The name Vince is boy's name of Latin origin meaning "conquering".
Vince is not a short form that often stands alone on the birth certificate, the way Jack or even Joe does, but it has certain credibility as the name always used for football great Vince Lombardi. And as a diminutive for Vincent, it's a far sight better than Vinnie or Vinny or even Vin.
20 Names Similar to Vince
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Vince.
Famous People Named Vince
- Vincent Lamar "Vince" CarterAmerican basketball player
- Vincent Grant "Vince" GillAmerican country music singer
- Vincent Anthony "Vince" VaughnAmerican actor
- Vincent Anthony "Vince" GuaraldiAmerican jazz pianist
- Vince Neil (born Vincent Neil Wharton)American lead singer of Motley Crue
- Vincent Kennedy "Vince" McMahonAmerican professional wrestling promoter
- Vincent Thomas "Vince" LombardiAmerican legendary NFL coach
- John Vincent "Vince" CableBritish politician; leader of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Vincent Paul "Vince" YoungAmerican NFL football player
- Vincent Paul "Vince" DiMaggioAmerican baseball player
- Vincent Jamal "Vince" StaplesAmerican rapper of the Cutthroat Boyz
- Vincent John "Vince" VelasquezAmerican baseball player
- Vince Clarke (born Vincent John Martin)English musician of band Erasure
- Vincent “Vince” HillEnglish pop singer,songwriter
- Vincent Maurice "Vince" ColemanAmerican baseball player
Vince in Pop Culture
- Vincent "Vince" Masukacharacter on TV's "Dexter"
- Vince Collinscharacter in film "Where The Truth Lies"
- Vincecharacter on British animated series "Rex the Runt"
- Vincent "Vince" Chasecharacter on TV's "Entourage"
- Vincent Pierre "Vince" LaSallecharacter in animated series "Recess"
- Vincent "Vince" Clarkmain character on British comedy series "15 Storeys High"
- Vince Everettmain character in film "Jailhouse Rock," played by Elvis Presley
- Vince Fontainecharacter in musical "Grease"
- Vince Vicentecharacter on TV's Supernatural