Russian from Greek"song of the hero"
Rodion Origin and Meaning
The name Rodion is boy's name of Greek, Russian origin meaning "song of the hero".
Well used in Russia, this is a distinctive and undiscovered choice here. Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov is the fictional protagonist of Crime and Punishment by Feodor Dostoyevsky.
20 Names Similar to Rodion
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rodion.
Famous People Named Rodion
- Rodion Gorun CămătaruRomanian footballer
- Rodion Konstantinovich ShchedrinRussian composer
- Rodion Yakovlevich MalinovskyRussian military commander
- Rodion DavelaarAntillean Olympic swimmer
- Rodion LukaUkrainian Olympic sailor
- Rodion MarkovitsAustro,Hungarian novelist
- Rodion Mikhaylovich AzarkhinRussian double,bassist and composer
Rodion in Pop Culture
- Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikovmain character in Fyodor Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment"
- Rodians were created for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. They were greenskinned humanoids native to the planet Rodia, most famous Greedo the bounty hunter.