Variation of Pepin"awe-inspiring"
Pippin Origin and Meaning
The name Pippin is a boy's name of German origin meaning "awe-inspiring".
Super-sweet name that was the title of a Broadway play -- but best known as a type of apple. The Dutch variation is Pepijn is finding some popularity in that country, where short nickname names are stylish.
20 Names Similar to Pippin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pippin.
Lists containing Pippin
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- German Shepherd Names
- Great Names for Small Dogs
- Crazy Nicknames for Boys
- Unique Names from History
- Nicknames for Baby Boys
- Unique Cat Names
Famous People Named Pippin
- Pippin ParkerAmerican playwright
- Scottie PippinAmerican basketball player
Pippin in Pop Culture
- Peregrin "Pippin" Tookhobbit character in "The Lord of the Rings"
- King of the Pippinsapple variety aka Princess Pippin
- "Pippin" Broadway musical (very) loosely based on the life of Pepin, the son of Charlemagne
- Pippinmain character in British children's comic "Pippin" and TV series "Pogles' Wood"
- PippinsGirl Guides for ages 5,6
- Pippincharacter in anime and manga "Berserk"