Norse variation of Philippa"lover of horses"
Pippi Origin and Meaning
The name Pippi is girl's name of Scandinavian, Norse origin meaning "lover of horses".
Pippi may be cute but isn't very practical. In addition to being forever Pippi Longstocking, there is that variant pee-pee spelling to consider. Try Pippa instead.
20 Names Similar to Pippi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pippi.
Famous People Named Pippi
- Pippi Anne ZornozaAmerican visual artist
- PippiRei Sutton, daughter of Australian rugby player John Sutton
Pippi in Pop Culture
- Pippilota Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter "Pippi" Longstockingtitle character in series by Astrid Lindgren (Swedish: Pippilotta Viktualia Rullgardina Krusmynta Efraimsdotter Långstrump)
- Pippi Lindgrenmain character in the MOTHER video game
- Pippi Osucharacter in the video game Yandere Simulator
- Pippimeans "quirky" in Swedish, rosy,cheeked in French