Native American, Blackfoot,or Greek, "golden eagle, or rock, stone""golden eagle, or rock, stone"
Peta Origin and Meaning
The name Peta is a girl's name of Spanish, Greek, Native American origin meaning "golden eagle, or rock, stone".
Too tightly tied to the acronym for the activist group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
20 Names Similar to Peta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Peta.
Lists containing Peta
- Orange Cat Names
- Scorpio Baby Names
- Goldfish Names
- Names That Mean Earth
- Names That Mean Gold, Yellow, or Orange
- Names with Animal Meanings
- Black Cat Names
- Names That Mean Dark
- American Girl Names
- Names That Mean Gold
Famous People Named Peta
- Peta Jane MurgatroydNew Zealand dancer on TV's "Dancing With the Stars"
- Peta Gia WilsonAustralian actress
- Peta DoodsonAustralian actress
- Peta BradyAustralian actress
- PetaLouise Mary Credlin, Australian politician
- Peta EdeboneAustralian softball player
- Peta RutterAustralian actress
- (Nicole) Peta SergeantAustralian actress
- Peta Louise ToddEnglish model
- Peita Margaret "Peta" ToppanoEnglish,Australian actress
Peta in Pop Culture
- PETAPeople for the Ethical Treatment of Animals