Hebrew"sweetness, grace, beauty"
Naamah Origin and Meaning
The name Naamah is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "sweetness, grace, beauty".
Interesting Old Testament name that embraces many traditional female attributes; also name of a place in the Jordan Valley. In the Bible, a daughter of King Ammon and wife of Solomon.
20 Names Similar to Naamah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Naamah.
Famous People Named Naamah
- Naamahdaughter of Lamech the Cainite
- Naamahwife of Solomon, mother of Rehoboam
- Naamah KelmanIsrael's first female rabbi
Naamah in Pop Culture
- Naamahgoddess in the Kushiel Series by Jacqueline Carey
- Naamahcharacter in the Dragons In Our Midst series by Bryan Davis
- Naamahcharacter in RPG Changeling: the Lost
- Naamahcharacter in the tabletop war game BattleTech
- Naamah the SoulEater, character in RPG Grand Chase