Italian variation of Maximus"the greatest"
Massimo Origin and Meaning
The name Massimo is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "the greatest".
Massimo is a Latin charmer, much more appealing than the old-fashioned Mario, and is a charismatic member of the Maximus/Magnus family.
20 Names Similar to Massimo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Massimo.
Lists containing Massimo
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- Italian Word Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- European Names
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
Famous People Named Massimo
- Massimo BusaccaSwiss football referee
- Massimo D'Alemaformer prime minister of Italy
- Massimo BertoliniItalian doubles tennis player
- Massimo LuongoAustralian football player
- Massimo BotturaItalian chef
- Massimo CodaItalian footballer
Massimo in Pop Culture
- Massimoa character in the 2001 Rom,Com, The Wedding Planner