Variation of Marco, Spanish form of Mark"warlike"
Marko Origin and Meaning
The name Marko is boy's name of Spanish, Ukrainian origin meaning "warlike".
Marko is one of the many names derived from Mars, the god of war. Marco is the more usual Spanish form but Marko is a variation used in Spain along with Russia, Ukraine, and several Slavic countries.
20 Names Similar to Marko
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Marko.
Famous People Named Marko
- Marko GermarAmerican contemporary dancer
- Marko PanzicSo You Think You Can Dance Choreographer
- Marko Bijelic (b. 2000) son of Dragana Mirkovic & Toni Bijelic
- Marko VeselicaCroatian politician & nationalist
- Marko RokvicSerbian singer
- Marko BulatSerbian singer
Marko in Pop Culture
- Markovampire in the film The Lost Boys