Mab Origin and Meaning
The name Mab is girl's name of Irish origin meaning "intoxicating".
An Anglicized form of Medb borrowed by both Shakespeare and Percy Bysshe Shelley for the of queen of the fairies. Perfect if you want something both adventurous and simple.
20 Names Similar to Mab
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mab.
Lists containing Mab
- Short and Strong Girl Names
- Shakespeare Baby Names
- Stylish Girl Names That End in Consonants
- Names That Mean Moon
- Best Irish Girl Names
- Simple, Sleek, Cool Names
Famous People Named Mab
- Mabelle Massey "Mab" SegrestAmerican feminist author
- Mab GravesAmerican pop,surrealist artist
- Gertrude "Mab" Higgerlover of playwright Maxwell Anderson
Mab in Pop Culture
- Mabmain character in Elizabeth Enright's The Sea is All Around
- Queen Mabcharacter on TV's "Merlin"
- Maba fairy queen of dreams and nightmares in Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"
- Queen Mab (1813)poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Mabbe was a medieval girls' namea shortened form of Amabel
- Mabcharacter in the "Throne of Glass" series by Sarah J. Maas