Italian vernacular form of Louis"renowned warrior"
Luigi Origin and Meaning
The name Luigi is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "renowned warrior".
Italian classic Luigi, though it lacks the modern style of Nico, Enzo, and Rocco, does have some notable namesakes, such as Nobel Prize winning author Luigi Pirandello and composer Cherubini..
20 Names Similar to Luigi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Luigi.
Famous People Named Luigi
- Luigi PirandelloItalian novelist, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Luigi "Geno" AuriemmaAmerican basketball coach
- Luigi AmorosoItalian economist
- Luigi NonoItalian composer
- Luigi RivaItalian footballer
- Luigi BerlinguerItalian cabinet minister
- Luigi CherubiniItalian composer
- Luigi VerderameBelgian singer
- Luigi TasselliItalian cyclist
- Luigi DallapiccolaItalian composer
Luigi in Pop Culture
- Luigicharacter in the Super Mario Bros. video game series
- Luigicharacter in Pixar's Cars series
- Luigi Risottocharacter on TV's "The Simpsons"