Spanish variation of Julius"youthful, downy-bearded"
Julio Origin and Meaning
The name Julio is a boy's name of Spanish origin.
What with Paul Simon's classic lyric about Julio down by the schoolyard and several distinguished bearers, this livelier Spanish version of Julius is completely familiar to the non-Hispanic community and would make a great choice for a bicultural family. NFL Atlanta Falcons star Julio Jones bears this name.
# 550 in the US
Julio Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Julio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Julio.
Famous People Named Julio
- (Alejo) Julio Argentino Roca14th President of Argentina
- Julio María Sanguinetti Coirolo37th President of Uruguay
- Julio José Iglesias (de la Cueva)Spanish singer,songwriter
- Julio Antonio Mella (McPartland)Cuban communist leader
- Julio Acosta Garcíaformer President of Costa Rica
- Quintorris Lopez "Julio" JonesAmerican NFL football player
- Julio César ChávezMexican boxer
- Julio César Chávez Jr.Mexican boxer; son of the above
- Julio Cesar LugoDominican baseball player
- Julio Florencio CortázarArgentine novelist and short story writer
- Julio César Robles FrancoDominican baseball player
- Julio Irving VoltioPuerto Rican reggaetón musician
- Julio Césarformer Brazilian professional footballer
Julio in Pop Culture
- "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard" song by Paul Simon