Spanish and Italian variation of Eugene"wellborn, noble"
Eugenio Origin and Meaning
The name Eugenio is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin.
The name of four popes and several saints: a promising Italian import.
# in the US
Eugenio Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Eugenio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eugenio.
Famous People Named Eugenio
- Eugenio MontaleItalian poet
- (Francisco Javier) Eugenio de Santa Cruz y EspejoEcuadorian physician, scientist, and journalist
- Eugenio "Geny" Moreno López Jr.Filipino media executive
- Eugenio Gabriel "Gabby" L. López IIIFilipino media executive
- Eugenio Cruz VargasChilean poet and painter
- Eugenio Lucas VelázquezSpanish painter
- Eugenio PratiItalian painter
Eugenio in Pop Culture
- sometimes pronounced Whenyo or Wane,yo