Short form of Casper, Persian"Imperial"
Cas Origin and Meaning
The name Cas is a boy's name of Dutch origin meaning "Imperial".
This short-but-strong name is popular for boys in The Netherlands. While Cass is usually a female name in the U.S., it feels just as right for boys.
# in the US
Cas Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Cas
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cas.
Famous People Named Cas
- (Benjamin) Cas HaleyAmerican pop singer
- Cas MuddeDutch political scientist
- Henry Augustine Caspar "Cas" SpijkersDutch celebrity chef and author
- Cas M. RobinsonAmerican politician
- Cas Alfonso (born Alfoncius Dapot Parulian Nainggolan)Indonesian pop singer
- Orton Caswell "Cas" WalkerAmerican politician and TV personality
- Cas AnvarCanadian actor
- Cas PetersDutch footballer
Cas in Pop Culture
- Castiel 'Cas'character in tv show Supernatural portrayed by Misha Collins
- Theseus Cassio 'Cas' Lowoodcharacter in"Anna Dressed in Blood"
- Cas Peppera main character in 2013 film "Cas and Dylan"