Bluma Origin and Meaning
The name Bluma is girl's name of Hebrew, German origin meaning "flower".
This floral name, related to bloom and Blossom, is common in the Jewish community, but not often heard outside it. Other Yiddish nature names are Ita (star), Masha (rising water), and Mayim (water).
20 Names Similar to Bluma
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bluma.
Famous People Named Bluma
- Bluma Wulfovna ZeigarnikSoviet Lithuanian psychologist
- Bluma AppelCanadian philanthropist
- Bluma Gorfinkel TischlerCanadian pediatrician known for her work in treating phenylketonuria
- Bluma "Blu" GreenbergAmerican historian and author
Bluma in Pop Culture
- Bluma Briefcharacter in anime "Dragonball" (Bulma in English dub)