From the experts:
Zeno, the name of two ancient philosophers, has a muscular dynamism that's lightened by its cheerful final vowel, resulting in a kind of offbeat sci-fi feel. Zeno of Citium was the founder of the Stoic school of thought, Zeno of Elea was another early, original Greek thinker, famed for his Paradoxes.
Zeno Cosini is the protagonist of the Italo Svevo novel Confessions of Zeno.
Lists containing Zeno:
- Saints' Names
- Creative Baby Names
- Cool Boy Names From Around the World
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Baby Names from Books
- Cool Baby Names That Start With Z
- Saints' Names For Boys
- Names That Mean Ruler or Royal
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
- July Baby Names