From the experts:
Yolanda conjures up visions of midcentury films like "Yolanda and the Thief," complete with gauzy veils, harem pants, and invisible navels. Iolanthe, with the first syllable pronounced the same as in Yolanda, is a softer version, but most modern parents would opt for the English Violet.
16 names similar to Yolanda
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Yolanda. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Yolanda, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!
Lists containing Yolanda
Yolanda in Blog Posts
- Poetic Baby Names: 60+ Charming Choices
- Martin Luther King Day Names: People and Places
- 100 Great Lost Names from 100 Years Ago
- January Starbabies: Ocean Clark Gable and Art O'Dowd
- Thankful for Baby Names: The Brave and the Beautiful
- Dr. Seuss Baby Names: The complete guide, from Bartholomew to Ziggy
Yolanda is #1660 on Nameberry