Xandra Origin and Meaning
The name Xandra is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "man's defender".
The initial X is pronounced like a Z. Confusing? Potentially. But there are enough Alexandras and Xanders through the Western World these days that this spelling wouldn't seem outlandish.
20 Names Similar to Xandra
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Xandra.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Xandra
Famous People Named Xandra
- Xandrastage name of Barbara Alexandra "Sandra" Reemer, Indo,Dutch singer
- Alexandra "Xandra" RochaFilipina TV personality
- Xandra IbarraAmerican performance artist
- Xandra Barbara Desirée Emy Margrit von Sachsen (b. 1990)great,granddaughter of Grand Duke William IV of Luxembourg
Xandra in Pop Culture
- Xandracharacter in Filipino series "Komiks Presents: Varga"
- Xandracharacter in Doom 2099 comics
- Spanish: Protector