Wystan Origin and Meaning
The name Wystan is a boy's name of English origin meaning "battle stone".
Dignified first name of poet W. H. Auden, less exposed than his currently stylish surname.
20 Names Similar to Wystan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Wystan.
Lists containing Wystan
- Names with Military Meanings
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Mineral & Metal Baby Boy Names
- Names That Mean Earth
- Unique Names from History
Famous People Named Wystan
- Saint Wystan aka WigstanAnglo,Saxon martyr
- Wystan Hugh AudenEnglish,American poet
- Wystan CurnowNew Zealand art critic and poet
More Lists containing Wystan
- English Names
- English Names for Boys
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in N
- Names That Mean Stone
- Names That Mean Battle
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.