Vihaan Origin and Meaning
The name Vihaan is a boy's name of Sanskrit, Hindu origin meaning "dawn".
Vihaan comes from a Sanskrit word denoting the dawn, but has the symbolic meaning of the beginning of a new age, making Vihaan a wonderful choice for the first baby in a family's next generation.
# 626 in the US
Vihaan Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Vihaan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Vihaan.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Vihaan
Famous People Named Vihaan
- Vihaan Joshi (b. 2009)son of actor Sharman Joshi; twin brother of Vaaryan
- Vihaan Maskara (b. 2010)son of actress Nandita Das and Subodh Maskara
- Vihaan Venkatesan (b. 2015)son of actors Prasanna and Sneha
Vihaan in Pop Culture
- Vihaan Ruiacharacter in Indian soap "Kya Hua Tera Vaada"
- Vihaan Vatsalcharacter Indian soap "Satrangi Sasura"
- Vihaan laalcharacter on "Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo"
- Vihaan translates to "I hate" in Finnish