English word and nickname
Treat Origin and Meaning
The name Treat is a boy's name of English origin.
One of the magical words of childhood (and beyond), and associated with actor Treat (born Richard) Williams, whose nickname came from ancestor Robert Treat Williams, a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Lists containing Treat
Famous People Named Treat
- (Richard) Treat WilliamsAmerican actor
- Treat Conrad HueyFilipino,American tennis player
- Treat Baldwin JohnsonAmerican chemist
- Robert Treat PaineAmerican signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Robert Treat Paine StorerAmerican college football player
- Robert Treat "Bob" Paine IIIAmerican ecologist
Treat in Pop Culture
- Trick or Treat! (Halloween exclamation)