Tilda Origin and Meaning
The name Tilda is a girl's name of Spanish, Estonian origin.
Actress Tilda Swinton injected this dated nickname name with some modern charm.
20 Names Similar to Tilda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tilda.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Tilda
Famous People Named Tilda
- Katherine Mathilda "Tilda" SwintonEnglish actress
- Tilda Thamar (born Matilde Sofía Margarita Abrecht)Argentine actress
Tilda in Pop Culture
- Tildaflower girl in 'No. 5 John Street' (1902) by Richard Whiteing
- Tilda Pricecharacter who marries John Browdie in 'Nicholas Nickleby' (1839) by Charles Dickens
- Tildadaughter of Bard in movie 'The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug'