Tiffany Origin and Meaning
The name Tiffany is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "God's appearance".
One of the first luxury brand names, and the quintessential Booming Eighties status-conscious moniker; used by Donald Trump for his daughter, Tiffany has plummeted far from its high in the Top 25.
# 792 in the US
Tiffany Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Tiffany
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tiffany.
Lists containing Tiffany
Famous People Named Tiffany
- Tiffany Renee DarwishAmerican pop singer
- Tiffany Dawn ThorntonAmerican actress and singer
- Tiffany EvansAmerican singer and actress
- Tiffany Ariana Trumpdaughter of U.S. President Donald Trump
- Tiffany ViseAmerican figure skater
- Tiffany Anastasia ZahorskiBritish,French,Russian ice dancer
- Tiffany MatarasAmerican actress
- Tiffany Lynn GrantAmerican voice actress
- Tiffany "New York" PollardAmerican reality television personality and actress
- Tiffany Hwang (born Stephanie Young Hwang)American,born Korean singer and actress
- Tiffany Chen (MingYin), Chinese film producer
- Tiffany HinesAmerican actress
- Tiffany YongSingaporean actress and blogger
- Tiffany (born Xochitl Leyva Sanchez)Mexican pro wrestler
- Tiffany MichelleAmerican actress and pro poker player
- Tiffany StieglerAmerican figure skater
- Tiffany Tang (Yan)Chinese actress
- Tiffany EspensenChinese,born American actress
- Tiffany ChassonAmerican model
- Tiffany Michelle Garcia Herreraaka iHasCupquake, American YouTuber
- Tiffany Toth (b. 1986) Playboy Playmate
- Tiffany Taylor (b. 1977) Playboy Playmateborn as Summer Hanson
Tiffany in Pop Culture
- Tiffany & Co.jewelers
- Tiffany Maxwellcharacter in the movie 'Silver Linings Playbook' portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence
- Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggettcharacter on TV's "Orange is the New Black"
- Tiffany BlumDeckler, character on animated series "Daria"
- Tiffany Dawn Mitchellcharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Tiffany Hillcharacter on soap "General Hospital" portrayed by Sharon Wyatt
- Tiffany Jamescharacter on TV's UnREAL
- Tiffany Quilkinmain character in the comic book series 'Paper Girls"
- Tiffany Wellescharacter on "Charlie's Angels" portrayed by Shelley Hack
- Tiffanythe Bride of Chucky, evil doll in the Child's Play horror movie series
- Tiffanycharacter on TV's "Bunk'd"
- "Breakfast at Tiffany's" novel by Truman Capote and movie starring Audrey Hepburn
- "Breakfast at Tiffany's" song by Deep Blue Something
- "Tiffany Blews" song by Fall Out Boy
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.