Stuart Origin and Meaning
The name Stuart is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "steward".
This ancient royal Scottish name had a brief vogue in midcentury America, but it would be far from a fresh choice for a baby boy now.
20 Names Similar to Stuart
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stuart.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Stuart
Famous People Named Stuart
- Stuart CardenAmerican theater director
- Stuart DuncanAmerican bluegrass musician
- Stuart PriceBritish electronic musician, songwriter, and record producer
- Stuart SutcliffeEnglish artist and original bassist of The Beatles
- Stuart TownsendIrish actor and director
- Stuart Shorterhomeless man and advocate
- (William) Stuart AdamsonEnglish,Scottish guitarist of Skids and Big Country
- Michael Stuart Brownwinner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- James Ewell Brown StuartCivil War general
- Steuart Smith (note different spelling)guitarist, vocalist, writer, and producer currently working with American rock band the Eagles
- Stuart Milkglobal LGBT human rights activist and political speaker, nephew of civil rights leader Harvey Milk, co,founder of the Harvey Milk Foundation
- Stuart TinneyAustralian horse rider
- Stuart WoodsFamous American novelist, born January 9, 1938
- Stuart ScottAmerican sportscaster, anchor on ESPN, Sportscenter
- Stuart Pankin (b. 1946) American actorvoice of Earl Sinclair in the TV series "Dinosaurs"
Stuart in Pop Culture
- Stuart "2D" Potvirtual singer in modern band "Gorillaz"
- Stuart "Stu" Dunmeyercharacter in the film "Mrs Doubtfire"
- Stuart Minkuscharacter on TV's "Boy Meets World"
- Stuart "Stu" Picklescharacter on animated series "Rugrats"
- Stuart Rosebrockcharacter on TV's "Coach"
- Stuart "Stu" Simmonsfrom movie "The War"
- Stuart Twomblycharacter in movie "The Internship"
- Stuart Larkinmanchild character in a "MadTV" sketch
- Stuart Smalleycharacter on TV's "Saturday Night Live"
- Stuartcharacter in "The Railway Series" by Rev. W. Awdry
- Stuart Chandlercharacter on soap "All My Children"
- Stuart Tarletoncharacter in "Gone with the Wind"
- Stuartminion in the "Despicable Me" movies
- "Stuart Little" 1999 film and book by E.B. White
- "Stuart: A Life Backwards" book and movie based on the life of Stuart Shorter
- Stuartsmall insect,like animal kept as a pet by Harcourt Fenton "Harry" Mudd on Star Trek: Discovery
- Stuart Bloomruns the comic book store on TV show "The Big Bang Theory"
- Sir Stuart Strangecharacter in Taboo (TV Series), played by Jonathan Pryce
- Stuart "Stu" PriceDentist in "The Hangover" Film Trilogy
- Stuart "Stu" Redmancharacter in the Stephen King novel "The Stand"
- Stuart BondekDeputy Mayor in the sitcom Spin City