Stuart Origin and Meaning
The name Stuart is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "steward".
This ancient royal Scottish name had a brief vogue in midcentury America, but it would be far from a fresh choice for a baby boy now.
20 Names Similar to Stuart
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Stuart.
Lists containing Stuart
- Baby Names from Children's Books
- Victorian Boy Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Victorian Names from the 1800s
Famous People Named Stuart
- Stuart CardenAmerican theater director
- Stuart DuncanAmerican bluegrass musician
- Stuart PriceBritish electronic musician, songwriter, and record producer
- Stuart SutcliffeEnglish artist and original bassist of The Beatles
- Stuart TownsendIrish actor and director
- Stuart Shorterhomeless man and advocate
- (William) Stuart AdamsonEnglish,Scottish guitarist of Skids and Big Country
- Michael Stuart Brownwinner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- James Ewell Brown StuartCivil War general
- Steuart Smith (note different spelling)guitarist, vocalist, writer, and producer currently working with American rock band the Eagles
- Stuart Milkglobal LGBT human rights activist and political speaker, nephew of civil rights leader Harvey Milk, co,founder of the Harvey Milk Foundation
- Stuart TinneyAustralian horse rider
- Stuart WoodsFamous American novelist, born January 9, 1938
- Stuart ScottAmerican sportscaster, anchor on ESPN, Sportscenter
- Stuart Pankin (b. 1946) American actorvoice of Earl Sinclair in the TV series "Dinosaurs"
Stuart in Pop Culture
- Stuart "2D" Potvirtual singer in modern band "Gorillaz"
- Stuart "Stu" Dunmeyercharacter in the film "Mrs Doubtfire"
- Stuart Minkuscharacter on TV's "Boy Meets World"
- Stuart "Stu" Picklescharacter on animated series "Rugrats"
- Stuart Rosebrockcharacter on TV's "Coach"
- Stuart "Stu" Simmonsfrom movie "The War"
- Stuart Twomblycharacter in movie "The Internship"
- Stuart Larkinmanchild character in a "MadTV" sketch
- Stuart Smalleycharacter on TV's "Saturday Night Live"
- Stuartcharacter in "The Railway Series" by Rev. W. Awdry
- Stuart Chandlercharacter on soap "All My Children"
- Stuart Tarletoncharacter in "Gone with the Wind"
- Stuartminion in the "Despicable Me" movies
- "Stuart Little" 1999 film and book by E.B. White
- "Stuart: A Life Backwards" book and movie based on the life of Stuart Shorter
- Stuartsmall insect,like animal kept as a pet by Harcourt Fenton "Harry" Mudd on Star Trek: Discovery
- Stuart Bloomruns the comic book store on TV show "The Big Bang Theory"
- Sir Stuart Strangecharacter in Taboo (TV Series), played by Jonathan Pryce
- Stuart "Stu" PriceDentist in "The Hangover" Film Trilogy
- Stuart "Stu" Redmancharacter in the Stephen King novel "The Stand"
- Stuart BondekDeputy Mayor in the sitcom Spin City