Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese form of Silvius"wood, forest"
Silvio Origin and Meaning
The name Silvio is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese origin meaning "wood, forest".
Shiny and sylvan choice.
20 Names Similar to Silvio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Silvio.
Lists containing Silvio
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- Operatic Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names for Boys
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
Famous People Named Silvio
- Silvio Berlusconi59th Prime Minister of Italy
- Silvio MuccinoItalian actor
- Silvio Ottavio ConteU.S. Congressman from Massachusetts
- Silvio Rodríguez (Domínguez)Cuban folk singer
- Silvio PiolaItalian footballer
- Silvio Leonard (Sarría)Cuban Olympic sprinter
- Silvio Santos (born Senor Abravanel) Brazilian TV presenter and entrepreneur
- Silvio HortaAmerican TV writer and producer
- Silvio PasseriniItalian cardinal
- Silvio GesellGerman economist
- Silvio GazzanigaItalian sculptor
- Silvio OrlandoItalian actor
Silvio in Pop Culture
- Silvio Silkcharacter in Jenny Nimmo's "The Children of the Red King" series
- Silvio Dantecharacter on TV show "The Sopranos"