Welsh variation of Jane"God's gracious gift"
Sian Origin and Meaning
The name Sian is a girl's name of Welsh origin meaning "God's gracious gift".
Simple and pretty and user-friendly, the Welsh Sian was used by U2's Dave "the Edge" Evans for his daughter. In Welsh, it is also spelled Siân.
20 Names Similar to Sian
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sian.
Lists containing Sian
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Names That Mean Blessed
- Names That Mean Grace
- International Variations of Jane
- Stylish Girl Names That End in Consonants
- Names That Mean Miracle, Heavenly, or Divine
- Uncommon Girl Names
Famous People Named Sian
- Jane Elizabeth Ailwên "Siân" PhillipsWelsh actress
- Sian CharlesworthEnglish singer of group 'Parade'
- Sian Mary WilliamsWelsh journalist and newsreader
- Sian TaylorEnglish actress
- Sian DeanMiss Supranational Gibraltar 2017
- Sian EvansWelsh singer of techno group Kosheen
- Siân Rebecca BerryEnglish politician
- Siân Mary LloydWelsh TV presenter
- Siân Catherine JamesWelsh MP
- Siân ReevesEnglish actress
- Sian RyanAustralian children's performer; dancer on "The Wiggles"
- Sian Brooke (born Sian Elizabeth Phillips)English actress
- Siân JamesWelsh novelist
- SianLouise Pinnock, sister of singer Leigh,Anne Pinnock of group Little Mix
- Sian Evans (b. 1997)daughter of musician The Edge
Sian in Pop Culture
- Sian Ritchiecharacter on Australian TV show "City Homicide"
- Sian Powerscharacter on Coronation Street
- Sian LovatChronicles of Syntax
- Sian Owenscharacter from the television series "Hinterland"
- Sian Diamondcharacter from "Waterloo Road"