Rosalia Origin and Meaning
The name Rosalia is a girl's name of Spanish origin.
A name commonly used in Spain and Italy, it refers back to the annual Roman ceremony of hanging garlands of roses on tombs.
# 744 in the US
Rosalia Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Rosalia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rosalia.
Lists containing Rosalia
Famous People Named Rosalia
- Rosalía Arteaga (Serrano)first woman president of Ecuador (for nine days)
- Rosalía Mera GoyenecheaSpanish businesswoman and entrepreneur
- Rosalia MaggioItalian actress
- (María) Rosalía Rita de CastroSpanish Romantic poet
- Rosalia LombardoItalian child mummified in Sicily's Capuchin catacombs
- Rosalia Annette NghidinwaNamibian politician
- Rosalia Gillelovna "Shoshana" PersitzUkrainian,born Israeli Zionist leader
- Autumn Rosalia Buseydaughter of actor Jake Busey
- Saint RosaliaChristian saint from 12th century Italy
- RosalíaSpanish singer
Rosalia in Pop Culture
- RosaliaA character from 'West Side Story', a friend of the main character Maria.
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.