Ronja Origin and Meaning
The name Ronja is a girl's name of Hebrew, German, Scandinavian origin meaning "God's joyful song".
This name of a character from an Astrid Lindgren children's book, pronounced RON-ya,is a Top 100 name in Germany and Scandinavia and is related to the Hebrew name RONIA or RONIYA. RONYA is another form that in Russia may be used as a short form of VERONICA and ROXANA.
20 Names Similar to Ronja
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ronja.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Ronja
Famous People Named Ronja
- Ronja FurrerSwiss model
- Ronja HilbigGerman pop singer of group Queensberry
- Ronja AronssonSwedish footballer
- Ronja Mannov OlesenDanish actress
- Ronja SavolainenFinnish ice hockey player
Ronja in Pop Culture
- "Ronja Rövardotter" aka "Roniathe Robber's Daughter," children's fantasy book by Astrid Lindgren and its main character
- Ronja Zipsecharacter in Sophia Elaine Hanson's Vinyl Trilogy