Rin Origin and Meaning
The name Rin is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "dignified, severe".
A very popular girls' name in Japan whose sound is consistent with its meaning. Another possibility is Ren.
20 Names Similar to Rin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rin.
Lists containing Rin
Rin in Pop Culture
- Rin Matsuokathe most beautiful boy in the Japanese anime series "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club".
- Rin Kagaminea vocaloid, faternal twin sister of Len Kagamine
- Rina minor (male) character from Final Fantasy X and X,2
- Rin Tohsaka is a character in Fate/Stay Night
- Rin Kuojo is a character in Ghost Hunt (albeit pronounced as Lin)
- Isuzu "Rin" Sohma from Fruits Basket
- Rin/Lin from Spirited Away
- Rin is a character in InuYasha
- Rin Noharaa character from manga/anime Naruto
- Rin OkumuraBlue Exorcist (male)
- Pronounced reeneas in lean or keen
- Rina character in the anime/manga series "Naruto Shippuden"
- Rina (male) character in the manga/anme 'Togainu No Chi'
- Rin Hoshizoraone of the nine main idols in the anime series "Love Live!"
- Rin Shimacharacter in anime and manga "Laid,Back Camp"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.