Renee Origin and Meaning
The name Renee is a girl's name meaning "reborn".
Chic in the fifties, now kept in the public eye mainly by actress Zellweger. Variations include Rene, Renae, and Renny.
# 980 in the US
Renee Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Renee
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Renee.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Renee
Famous People Named Renee
- Renee Kathleen ZellwegerAmerican actress
- Renee FlemingAmerican opera singer
- Renee NicouxFrench senator
- Renee Rebecca GeyerAustralian R&B singer
- Renee Jacisin EllmersU.S. congresswoman from North Carolina
- Renee Danielle MontgomeryAmerican basketball player
- (Rebecca) Renee OlsteadAmerican actress
- Renee Schuurman HaygarthSouth African tennis player
- Renee Stewartdaughter of British singer Rod Stewart
- Renee PaquetteCanadian sports broadcaster
- Renee BullMiss Delaware USA 2015
- Renee Felice SmithAmerican actress
- Renee Elise GoldsberryAmerican actress
- Renee O'ConnorAmerican actress
- Magnolia Renée Young (b. 2011)daughter of drummer Adrian Young of No Doubt
- Dream Renee Kardashian (b. 2016)daughter of TV personalities Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna
- Alaya Renee Morales (b. 2017)daughter of YouTubers Oscar Morales and Kyra Sivertson
- Renee Rouleaucelebrity esthetician
- Renee HerbertAustralian model
Renee in Pop Culture
- Renee SwanBella's mother in the "Twilight" saga
- Renee Wingercharacter on TV's "Boston Legal"
- Renee "Ren" Stevenscharacter on TV's "Even Stevens"
- Renee Montoyacharacter in Batman comics
- Irene "Renee" Robertscharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- Renee Perrycharacter on TV's "Desperate Housewives"
- Renee Riennecharacter on TV's Alias
- Reneebachelorette in Harvest Moon games "Tree of Tranquility" and "Animal Parade"