Reina Origin and Meaning
The name Reina is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "queen; pure; wise".
An appellation for the Virgin Mary, "Queen of the apostles." After three years off the US popularity charts, Reina rejoined the list in 2014, though it lags behind alternate spellings Raina, Rayna, and Reyna. It is also used in Yiddish and in Japanese.
# 590 in the US
Reina Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Reina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Reina.
Lists containing Reina
Famous People Named Reina
- ReinaAmerican dance pop singer
- Reina KingAmerican actress
- Reina ReechAustrian,Argentine actress
- Reina UedaJapanese voice actress and singer
- Reina RofféArgentine novelist
- Reina TanakaJapanese singer of band LoVendoЯ
- Reina ScullyYoutuber and member of Sourcefed
- Reina FujieJapanese pop singer of NMB48 and AKB48
- Reina TriendlJapanese model
- Reina YokoyamaJapanese pop singer and member of Morning Musume
- Reina IchiokaJapanese pop singer under the Hello! Project
Reina in Pop Culture
- Reinacharacter in manga/anime Rave Master
- Reina Ryuugua character in the visual novel Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Reinacharacter in manga/anime Hokuto no Ken
- Reina Akikawacharacter in manga/anime Wangan Midnight
- Reina Aioicharacter in Love and Lies
- Reinacharacter in the video game series Yakuza
- Reinacharacter from the video game "Fire Emblem Fates"
- Reina Ooecharacter in the visual novel "Spirit Hunter: NG"
- Reina Kousaka character in the manga and a animeSound! Euphonium
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.