French variation of Philip"lover of horses"
Philippe Origin and Meaning
The name Philippe is a boy's name of French origin meaning "lover of horses".
Philippe, pronounced fill-EEP, is Philip with Gallic flair.
20 Names Similar to Philippe
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Philippe.
Lists containing Philippe
Famous People Named Philippe
- Philippe Léopold Louis MarieKing of the Belgians
- Philippe de TrobriandAmerican military officer
- (Henri) Philippe Benoni Omer Joseph PétainFrench general and chief of state
- Philippe BlainFrench volleyball player and coach
- Philippe DubuissonLebon, Canadian CFL football player
- Philippe PetitFrench high,wire artist
- Philippe RussoFrench singer,songwriter
- Philippe GilbertBelgian cyclist
- Philippe NoiretFrench actor
- Philippe RichertFrench Senator
- Philippe DallierFrench Senator
- Philippe PaulFrench Senator
- Philippe AdnotFrench Senator
- Philippe NachbarFrench Senator
- Philippe CoutinhoBrazilian soccer player
- Philippe HalsmanAmerican portrait photographer
Philippe in Pop Culture
- Philippehorse character in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- Philippe Candelorocharacter in Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
More Lists containing Philippe
- French Names
- French Names for Boys
- 8 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Lover
- Names That Mean Variation
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.