Nestor Origin and Meaning
The name Nestor is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "traveler, voyager".
A wise ruler of legend--his sage advice helped the Greeks win the Trojan War--whose name is a possibility for the adventurous, though related in sound to the dated Lester-Hester family.
20 Names Similar to Nestor
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nestor.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Nestor
Famous People Named Nestor
- Néstor Gastón CarbonellAmerican actor
- Nestor Ivanovych MakhnoUkrainian anarchist
- Nestor Purugganan RedondoFilipino comics artist
- Nestor Mesta ChayresMexican operatic tenor
Nestor in Pop Culture
- Nestorson of Neleus, the King of Pylos in Greek mythology
- Nestorcharacter in The Adventures of Tintin
- Nestor Burmacreated by French crime novelist Léo Malet
- Nestorcharacter in animated television series Shorty McShorts' Shorts
- Nestorcharacter in the animated television series Scaredy Squirrel
- Néstora penguin in the film "Happy Feet"
- Nestor 10the NS,series robot in Isaac Asimov's I, Robot
- Prince Nestorcharacter in the animated television series World of Quest
- Nestor Willowhusband of Clarice Willow on TV's Caprica
- Nestora group consciousness in film "Battle Beyond the Stars"
- "Nestorthe Long–Eared Christmas Donkey," animated Christmas special
- Little Nestorcharacter in a MadTV Claymation segment