Nestor Origin and Meaning
The name Nestor is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "traveler, voyager".
A wise ruler of legend--his sage advice helped the Greeks win the Trojan War--whose name is a possibility for the adventurous, though related in sound to the dated Lester-Hester family.
20 Names Similar to Nestor
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nestor.
Lists containing Nestor
Famous People Named Nestor
- Néstor Gastón CarbonellAmerican actor
- Nestor Ivanovych MakhnoUkrainian anarchist
- Nestor Purugganan RedondoFilipino comics artist
- Nestor Mesta ChayresMexican operatic tenor
Nestor in Pop Culture
- Nestorson of Neleus, the King of Pylos in Greek mythology
- Nestorcharacter in The Adventures of Tintin
- Nestor Burmacreated by French crime novelist Léo Malet
- Nestorcharacter in animated television series Shorty McShorts' Shorts
- Nestorcharacter in the animated television series Scaredy Squirrel
- Néstora penguin in the film "Happy Feet"
- Nestor 10the NS,series robot in Isaac Asimov's I, Robot
- Prince Nestorcharacter in the animated television series World of Quest
- Nestor Willowhusband of Clarice Willow on TV's Caprica
- Nestora group consciousness in film "Battle Beyond the Stars"
- "Nestorthe Long–Eared Christmas Donkey," animated Christmas special
- Little Nestorcharacter in a MadTV Claymation segment