English, diminutive of Nathan or Nathaniel"given"
Nate Origin and Meaning
The name Nate is a boy's name of English origin.
Very much in style, especially after its starring role in Six Feet Under
20 Names Similar to Nate
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nate.
Lists containing Nate
- Popular English Boy Names
- Simple, Sleek, Cool Names
- Laid Back Baby Boy Names
- Gossip Girl Names
- Cute Baby Names
- One-Syllable Baby Names
- Nicknames for Baby Boys
- Nickname Names
- Popular Nicknames
- Vintage Nicknames for Boys
- Jewish Baby Names
Famous People Named Nate
- Nate Dogg (born Nathaniel Dwayne Hale)American rapper
- Nathaniel Joseph "Nate" RuessAmerican lead singer of band Fun.
- Nathaniel Perry "Nate" SolderAmerican football player
- Nathaniel Read "Nate" SilverAmerican statistician
- Nathaniel James "Nate" KaedingAmerican football player
- Nathaniel Cornelius "Nate" RobinsonAmerican basketball player
- Nathan Joel "Nate" MarquardtAmerican MMA fighter
- Nathaniel "Nate" "Tiny" ArchibaldAmerican basketball player
- Nate ClementsAmerican football player
- Nate BurlesonAmerican football player
- Nate IrvingAmerican football player
- Nate WashingtonAmerican football player
- Nate SaintChristian missionary MAF pilot and martyr
- Nate BerkusAmerican interior designer and former talk show host
- Nateson of actor Larry Joe Campbell
- Nate CorddryAmerican actor
Nate in Pop Culture
- Nathaniel "Nate" Heywoodcharacter on DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV series
- Nate Devlincharacter in TV's "The Mob Doctor"
- Nate Graycharacter in Disney original movies Camp Rock & Camp Rock 2, portrayed by Nick Jonas
- Nathaniel "Nate" Fitzwilliam Archibalda main character in the Gossip Girl book and television series
- Nathaniel "Nate" Greycharacter in X,Men comics
- Nathaniel "Nate" Woodcharacter in the Blackwood Security series by Elise Noble
- Nate Getzcharacter on television show NCIS: Los Angeles
- Nate Fishercharacter on television series Six Feet Under
- Nathan "Nate" Fordmain character on TNT's Leverage
- Nate Wrightmain character in book series and comic strip "Big Nate"
- Nate Munsoncharacter in "X,Men"
- Nate the Greatbook series about a kid detective by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- Nate River aka Nearcharacter in the anime/manga "Death Note"
- Nate St. Germainthe alias of Lyndon James, a character on TV's "Pretty Little Liars"
- Nate Adams from the YoKai Watch franchise
- Natea main character in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
- Nate Jacobscharacter in HBO's "Euphoria"
- Nathan “Nate” Cosaycharacter in the animated series “Infinity Train”