Naphtali Origin and Meaning
The name Naphtali is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "wrestling, struggling".
Rarely used biblical choice -- he's a son of Jacob -- with a bit of a white-bearded image.
20 Names Similar to Naphtali
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Naphtali.
Lists containing Naphtali
Famous People Named Naphtali
- Naphtalisixth son of Jacob, founder of the Israelite Tribe of Naphtali
- Naphtali "Tuli" KupferbergAmerican poet and musician of band the Fugs
- Naphtali DaggettAmerican minister and former president of Yale University
- Naphtali Hirz WesselyGerman,Jewish scholar
- Naphtali LewisAmerican papyrologist
- Naphtali CohenRussian,German rabbi
- Naphtali LauLavie, Israeli journalist and diplomat
- Naphtali KellerAustrian scholar