Mike Origin and Meaning
The name Mike is a boy's name of English origin.
Unlike Jake or Sam, few parents put Mike on the birth certificate.
20 Names Similar to Mike
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mike.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Mike
Famous People Named Mike
- Michael Richard "Mike" Pence48th Vice President of the United States
- Michael Carl "Mike" BryanAmerican tennis player
- Michael Gordon "Mike" OldfieldEnglish musician and composer
- Michael Dale "Mike" HuckabeeAmerican politician, former governor of Arkansas
- Mike Dirnt (born Michael Ryan Pritchard)bassist for American band Green Day
- Mike StollerAmerican songwriter
- Michael Gerard "Mike" TysonAmerican boxer
- Michael John "Mike" MyersAmerican actor/comedian
- Michael Edward "Mike" Lovemusician for American band The Beach Boys
- Myron Leon "Mike" WallaceAmerican TV journalist
- Mike Nichols (born Mikhail Igor Peschkowsky)American film and stage director
- Michael Deane "Mike" HarrisCanadian politician, former premier of Ontario
- Michael Christopher "Mike" Fuentesdrummer for American band Pierce The Veil
- Mike VallelyAmerican pro skateboarder and singer for punk band Black Flag
- Mike LeighEnglish writer and director
- Mike JaafarAmerican reality TV Personality ("All American Muslim")
- Mike "Boogie" MalinAmerican reality TV personality ("Big Brother All,Stars")
- Michael Eliot "Mike" Gordonbassist for American band Phish
- Michael Edward "Mike" Millsmusician for American band R.E.M.
- Mike Dierickx aka M.I.K.E.Belgian trance DJ
- Michael Stephen "Mike" Portnoydrummer for American band Dream Theater
- Michael Kenji "Mike" Shinodalead singer for American band Linkin Park
- Michael Greg "Mike" Mizanin aka The MizAmerican pro wrestler
- Michael Samuel "Mike" WallaceAmerican NASCAR driver
- Michael Diamond "Mike" ResnickAmerican science fiction writer
- Michael Edward "Mike" ShanahanAmerican NFL coach
- Killer Mike (born Michael Render)American rapper
- Michael Shumway "Mike" LeeU.S. Senator from Utah
- Mike Kroegerbassist for Canadian band Nickelback
- Mike SeegerAmerican folk musician, half,brother of singer Pete Seeger
- Michael "Mike" IlitchSr., American founder of Little Caesars Pizza and pro sports owner
- Mike HezemansDutch racing driver
- Michael Christopher "Mike" WhiteAmerican film director
- Michael Riley "Mike" MogisAmerican music producer
- Michael Aaron "Mike" Einzigerguitarist for American band Incubus
- Michael William "Mike" ComrieCanadian ice hockey player
- Mike WolfeAmerican reality TV personality, creator and star of the show "American Pickers," antique and collectible picker
- Michael James "Mike" VogelAmerican actor
- Mike LeBeaulead editor of "The Magnus Archives"
Mike in Pop Culture
- Mike Meekinscharacter from video game "Ace Attorney"
- Mike McKaycharacter in "Death Proof" from "Grindhouse"
- Mike the Green Rangercharacter on TV's "Power Rangers Samurai" and "Super Samurai"
- Mike Dawsonwimpy character from the "Dark Seed" video games
- Mike Winchellcharacter from movie "Friday Night Lights"
- MIKEcharacter on TV's "Twin Peaks"
- Michael Robert "Mike" Chang Jr.character on TV's "Glee"
- Michael "Mike" Delfinocharacter on TV's "Desperate Housewives"
- Mike Ehrmantrautcharacter on TV's "Breaking Bad"
- Michael Vernon "Mike" Baldwincharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- Mike Hannigancharacter on TV's "Friends"
- Michael John "Mike" Nelsoncharacter on TV's "Mystery Science Theater 3000"
- "Mike" novel by P.G. Wodehouse
- Mike's Hard Lemonadealcoholic beverage
- Michaelangelo "Mike" Montgomerycharacter on TV's "Pretty Little Liars"
- Mike Baxterlead character on TV's "Last Man Standing"
- Mike Fostercharacter on TV's "The Fosters"
- Mike Matthews aka MonEl, character on TV's "Supergirl"
- Mike Paintercharacter from TV's "Channel Zero"
- Mike Wheelercharacter on TV's "Stranger Things"
- Monsignor Mike Ryancharacter from film "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"
- Mike Schmidtmain protagonist of the video game "Five Nights at Freddy's"
- 'Big Island Mike'from mystery game Curse of Kapu Cave
- Rev. Mike Weberwidowed Episcopal priest character on the ABC sitcom "Soul Man" which ran from 1997 to 1998, Mike Weber was played by Dan Aykroyd