Meera Origin and Meaning
The story of Meera was the basis of an eponymous Indian historical drama television series in 2009. It's also gotten a boost from HBO's Game of Thrones, in which Meera Reed is a tough, wise character who cares for the disabled seer Bran Stark once he flees Winterfell.
Meera is a shimmeringly lovely name.
20 Names Similar to Meera
Lists containing Meera
Famous People Named Meera
- Meera aka Mira BaiIndian mystic poet
- Mother Meera (born Kamala Reddy)Indian religious leader
- Meera (born Irtiza Rubab)Pakistani actress, TV host and model
- Meera Jasmine (born Jasmine Mary Joseph)Indian actress
- Feroza "Meera" SyalBritish comedian, writer & actress
- Meera NandanIndian actress
- Meera ChopraIndia actress
- Meera KrishnanIndian actress
Meera in Pop Culture
- Meera Reedcharacter in George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series
- Meera Malikcharacter on TV's "The Blacklist"
- Meeraminor character on TV's "Orphan Black"
- Meeracharacter on Freeform's "Good Trouble"
- MeeraIranian alternative rock band
- Nickname: Meeri