Manny Origin and Meaning
The name Manny is a boy's name of English origin.
He can get it for you wholesale.
20 Names Similar to Manny
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Manny.
Lists containing Manny
Famous People Named Manny
- Manuel Arístides "Manny" RamírezDominican,American baseball player
- Emmanuel "Manny" Dapidran PacquiaoFilipino boxer and politician
- Manuel Arturo "Manny" MachadoDominican,American baseball player
- Corperryale L'Adorable "Manny" HarrisAmerican basketball player
- Emmanuel "Manny" Noveen MalhotraCanadian ice hockey player
- (Jose) Manwell "Manny" ReyesAmerican singer of Christian band Group 1 Crew
- Emanuel "Manny" FernandezAmerican pro wrestler
- Manuel "Manny" Bamba VillarFilipino business mogul and politician
- Manny "Manny MUA" Gutierrezmakeup artist, YouTuber, beauty blogger, first male ambassador for brand Maybelline.
Manny in Pop Culture
- Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro "Manny" Delgadocharacter on TV's "Modern Family"
- Mannypraying mantis Pixar's "A Bug's Life"
- Mannywooly mammoth in the "Ice Age" film series
- Manny Armstrongcharacter in animated series "Ben 10"
- Manny Biancocharacter on British TV series "Black Books"
- Manny Calaverathe main character in video game Grim Fandango
- "Handy Manny" animated series and its main character
- Manuel "Manny" O'KellyDavis, character in "The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress" by Robert Heinlein
- Manuella "Manny" Santosfemale character from "Degrassi: The Next Generation"
- Manny Coachencharacter in video game "Ace Attorney Investigations"
- Manny Heffleymale character from Diary of a Wimpy kid, also Greg’s younger brother and the youngest brother of Roderick Heffley.